Chapter 25 Crazy Woman

Sebastian POV

After cleaning for the whole day. We finally finished cleaning the entire castle.

It was almost midnight.

We were all at the mess hall. We were all drinking a cup of tea.

“I expect we’ll be on standby for a few more days, but I heard there are plans for a large-scale expedition in thirty days. And we’ll be joined by the new recruits who graduated recently” Eld explained.

He was explaining the upcoming expedition.

“Are you serious, Eld?” Gunther asked. Eld nodded.

“That’s rather sudden, especially since the latest Titan attack has undoubtedly taken its toll on them” Gunther said.

“The brats must’ve lost their backbone” Oluo said.

“Is that true, Lance Corporal?” Petra asked.

“I’m not in charge of drafting plans. But remember, this is Erwin. I’m sure he’s thinking much further ahead than us” Levi replied.

“Well, the situation itself is unusual. The route we advanced at the cost of countless sacrifices to recapture Maria was erased in an instant. Then suddenly, a completely different hope appeared” Eld said.

Immediately, everyone looked at us. I really didn't care, but Eren looked a little nervous with everyone staring at him.

“I still find it hard to believe, but what exactly does it mean to transform into a Tian?” Eld asked.

“My memories from that time aren’t clear, but it felt like I had lost myself. I do know it’s triggered by self-injury thought. If I take my hand and…” Eren began explaining, but then stopped.

“Mmm… What about you, Sebastian?” Petra asked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“What does transforming into a Titan felt like?” she asked.

“I don’t know” I replied.

“You could say that it felt… weird. I remembered… I remembered saving my friend from getting eaten by sacrificing myself. The next thing I know, I felt the world around me become smaller. That’s when I noticed that the world didn’t become smaller, but I became taller. I freak out at first, but somehow I was conscious of myself” I explained.

“You guys are aware, aren’t you? The report covers everything we know now” Levi explained.

“Well, I doubt she’ll stay put either way” he said, taking a sip of his cup of tea.

‘Wow, the way he drinks his tea is even the same as Alexia’s’ I thought.

“But she might go too far and end up killing you two” Levi added.

“Huh? Who’s “she”?” Eren asked.

Just then, there was a large bang at the mess hall door, which was locked. Petra got up and unlocked the door and that crazy woman named Hange walked in.

“Good evening, members of the Levi Squad” she greeted while rubbing the front of her forehead.

“How’s it feel living in a castle?” she asked.

“You're early” Levi said, ignoring her previous question.

“I just couldn’t stay put” Hange said, walking over to us.

“Squad Leader Hange?” Eren asked.

“Sorry for the wait, Eren, Sebastian. I’m in charge of investigating two Titans we captured in the city, and I want you two cooperation for tomorrow’s experiment. I came to get permission for that” Hange explained.