Chapter 53 The Underground

Alexia POV

Finally, after a long ride, we arrived back at my old hideout. The Slayer Demons' base. It looked the same since I left.

"Well, we are here, guys" Lizzy said, opening the door with a smile.

I sighed before pulling out my own black mask. It only covered my eyes, but that was good enough for me. I put it on before getting off. The rest did the same.

"Whoa, who are you?" I heard Jean exclaim. I looked towards where he was looking and saw that the person that had taken Sophia's place as the rider was none other than one of my best swordmen, Jake.

"Hey, Jake. I'm sorry for making you leave your post at the gate so suddenly" I said, walking over to him. He chuckled.

"It's alright, Queen. I'm used to it by now. Well, now, if you don't mind. I gotta go back and keep an eye out there" He said. I nodded. He nodded back before quickly disappearing. I walked back to the guys, who were now all grouped up and looking at my base.

"Uh, so, this is your base? It's so big... and kind of creepy... in a good way, of course" Connie said. Lizzy nodded.

"Yeah, I guessed it is. Well, welcome to our base. Here follow me" Lizzy said, walking ahead of us.

We all walked to the front of the building, where Lizzy quickly knocked, and a couple of seconds later, a big and scary muscle guy opened the door for us. I saw some of the guys tense up when they saw him.

"Hey, Dave! Did you miss me?" Lizzy asked, with a cheesy smile on her face. David's eyes widen.

"Lady, Lizzy! Is that really you?" He asked. He looked surprised and happy to see Lizzy.

"The one and only" Lizzy replied. I saw David smile before looking around at everyone until his eyes landed on me, and his eyes went wider than before.

"Q-queen-sama?!" He exclaimed. I gave him a nod. He immediately nodded back and opened the door for all of us.

"Welcome back, Queen-sama. Lady Sophia is waiting inside for you all. She explained everything" David said. I nodded.

"Thanks, David" I said, entering the building with everyone behind. I looked around the place and was pleased to find it clean as it should be. Finally, we made it to the center of the base, where everyone was at. As we walked in, everyone looked at us in shock.

"Queen-sama? Lizzy-sama? Is that you guys?" many of them mumble under their breaths. I saw others only staring at me with shock. I gave everyone a nod to confirm everyone's surprise. Finally, their surprised expression turned into one of excitement.

"You're back!" some shouted as everyone started rumbling happily, and some ran towards us. Immediately, many started babbling about stuff, and some even began asking questions.

"Queen-sama! Lizzy-sama! You guys are back! How are you guys? We miss you so much! We thought you were never going to come back! It's good to have you back! Thank God you guys are alright! Where is Sebastian-sama? Someone tell Sophia-sama that Queen-sama is back!"

I rolled my eyes, but a small smile formed on my face. All of them were saying so many things simultaneously that it was so hard to keep track of them all. I looked around for Sophia until I finally saw her entering the main room.

"Didn't you tell them that we were coming?" I asked.

"I did, but it seems like they couldn't help it. It's been three years since they last saw us, so I understand why they are so excited to see us all" Sophia replied. I nodded.

"Did you tell them everything, even about keeping my identity a secret?" I whispered. Sophia nodded.

"Don't worry. I told them everything. They were a little confused as to why you are hiding your real identity, but they understand" Sophia whispered back. I nodded back. I looked back at the group and saw them all with nervous looks on their faces, and some looked a little scared. I sighed before looking at everyone around us.