Chapter 78 Explanation

Alexia POV

Finally, upon returning victorious, Eren and Mikasa were placed in detention for disobeying orders from Aniki and Hange. Luckily, Lizzy didn't have to go through the same process even though she opposed using the injection on Armin instead of Erwin.

Instead, Lizzy started spending her whole free time next to Armin, while Sebastian's been acting weirder and weirder since we got back. He spends most of his free time alone in his room or with Mikasa in the cells.

It's been two days since the mission finished. Today, I was supposed to attend a meeting with the higher-ups, Queen Historia and Sebastian, to discuss what was in the three notebooks found in the basement.

I sighed loudly, causing Lucas to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Lucas asked, finishing up the checkup.

"It's nothing, Lucas. How's my brat?" I asked, concerned about my brat's health after all that I went through two days ago.

"Everything looks good. I recommend taking it easy and don't overwork yourself" Lucas said. He then walked to his desk and grabbed a small container.

"Here. Eat a pill daily. In case you are asking, these special vitamins are harmless. Instead, these are to help with the baby's health and development " Lucas said. I nodded, taking the container from him.

"Oh, and starting next week, your morning sickness might get worse. I recommend getting plenty of rest. Avoid foods or smells that make you feel sick" Lucas said. I nodded.

"I'll see you around" I said, getting off the bed. I walked to the door, but Lucas stopped me just when I was about to turn the doorknob.

"By the way, when will you tell others about your pregnancy? You know you won't be able to hide it for much longer, right? Many are going to start questioning why you keep coming to the infirmary every week and also why you look so tired and sick all the time" Lucas said. I sighed.

"Let me worry about that, and you just worry about your stuff" I said, leaving the room. I sighed out loud and thought about what Lucas had just said.

I wanted to tell others, especially Eren, but I was petrified about his reaction to the news. I sighed and walked to the council room, where everyone should be gathered for the meeting. I opened the door and entered the room, seeing Aniki and Sebastian sitting on one side while Hange, Pixis, and Historia were sitting on the other.

"Alexia, welcome. Come, sit down" Hange requested as she gestured to an open seat next to Aniki. I nodded and sat down.

"So, the truth about the outside is in these three notebooks'' Hange started and showed everyone the notebooks. We all nodded.

"The first book title is "The early life of Grisha Jaeger," the second book title is "The extent of our knowledge of Titans and their history," and finally, the third book title is "Information about the world beyond the Walls," Hange said, reading the titles of the three notebooks.

"Well, as far as we know, no one will know of the information presented in these notebooks except for the ones in this room, right?" Pixis asked. Hange nodded.

"We'll have a meeting tomorrow with the other military branches to determine our next move regarding the information" Hange explained. Pixis nodded.

Hange then handed the three notebooks to Sebastian, who had surprisingly volunteered to read them out loud for us. Sebastian took the book regarding Grisha's early life and opened it to the first page.

"I pray that whoever finds this book is a fellow patriot. I considered where I should begin until that day came unbidden into my mind. The day in my youth when I was forced to face the truth of this world" Sebastian started reading while we all listened closely.