Chapter 66 Reveal

Sebastian POV

It was dark and cold. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room. I didn't know where I was, but what I did know was that I had been carried in a coffin a while ago before waking up here once again.

~FLASHBACK~

My vision adjusted to the room's lighting as a man with a beard and a hat opened the lip of whatever box I was inside.

"Rise 'n Shine, prince" the man said while I sat up and l looked at myself. I noticed that I was inside a coffin, and both my legs and hands were tied with rope. I also couldn't speak because my mouth was silenced.

'Where am I? Where were the others?' I thought.

I looked and saw two other coffins. The first coffin was next to me, while the other was a little further away. Then, I saw the same man that opened my coffin go ahead and open the coffin next to me. From it, Eren came out. He looked around, confused, until his eyes landed on me.

"Mhm" I wanted to say something, but the muzzle on my mouth blocked all sound.

I then heard more noises. I turned to look and saw the last coffin getting opened by a different man. In the coffin, it revealed Historia inside. I saw Historia sit up just as they removed her bounds before removing the muzzle on her mouth.

I noticed Historia giving a death glare at the man in front of her before everything clicked: that was Historia's father, Rod Reiss. The one who started this mess and the one who left Historia to die. The man was dangerous, meaning that we had to be extremely careful. But our assumption of Rod was discarded when Rod hugged Historia with a painful look on his face.

"Historia, I missed you so much" Rod declared.

I noticed Historia's anger fading away into shock as tears rolled down her cheek. I looked confused at the scene in front of me. So Historia's father intentionally abandoned her because she was an illegitimate child. So then why was he being so nice to her out of nowhere?

"Father..." Historia spoke, causing Rod to let her go and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Historia, I am truly sorry for what I did. However, I promise that I will make it right" Rod said.

Historia didn't say anything, clearly still shocked by her father's actions. Rod Reiss then turned to look at Eren and me, causing us to feel uncomfortable.

"Get them ready" Rod ordered.

'Get us ready for what?' I thought but felt someone hit me on the back of the neck, knocking me out cold.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

That was the last thing I remember. I sighed. I wish I knew where I was right now. Just then, I heard footsteps approaching my direction.

"How do you feel?" a voice asked. I tried to move around to get a better look at the person, but the chains around my arms and legs didn't allow me to move around that much. So instead, I tried to look around until my eyes landed on a dark figure in the shadows of the room.

"Gr, what's going on? And who are you?" I asked. I heard the person sigh before walking forward and showing himself to me. I growled.

"Hello, my name is Rod Riess, Sebastian" he said.

"I know who you are. You're Historia's father, right?" I asked. He nodded. I growled.

"Why the hell did you kidnap us? What do you want from us?" I asked. He sighed.

"Trust me, Sebastian. I don't want to hurt you, or Historia" Rod answered. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. 

"Oh, yeah, right, and what about Eren?" I asked. He sighed once again.