Chapter 67 Decided

Sebastian POV

We were still all staring at Eren until the sound of footsteps got my attention. I looked down below, and the same man that got me out of the coffin walked forwarded.

"Whoa... whoa... whoa. Y'all are still blabbering? Did ya forget what just happened? Like I just told ya, the military's coup d'etat was a huge success! Good for them, right? It's only a matter of time before they find this place. So, hurry up and do what needs to be done" he ordered. I wonder. Who is this man? And what is that gear that he has on?

"Yes. That was my plan. But I believe I told you that all Anti- Personnel control squad members had to leave here first, including you. So, why are you still here?" Rod asked.

"Awfully sorry, King! Did I make ya mad? I'm just here looking for a bathroom! I gotta go number two!" the man yelled before leaving.

"Kenny. I trust you. Go" Rod ordered.

'Wait, did he just say Kenny. As in Kenny The Ripper. Isn't he the one that Alexia told me she and her brother Levi used to live with?' I thought.

"Likewise, King" Kenny said before leaving the place. So it was now Rod, Historia, Eren, and I left in the room once again.

Once it was the four of us alone, Rod opened a bag and revealed a syringe, which I immediately recognized as the same kind used on me. I took a step back as he began to prepare the needle.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting, Historia" Rod said.

"Father, what is that?" Historia asked. Rod didn't answer but instead, put a hand on Historia and began talking.

"Listen, Historia. This may sound ridiculous to you, but Frieda hasn't died yet" Rod said.

"Huh?" Historia and I asked. What did he mean by that? Isn't Frieda dead already? How could she not be dead?

"Frieda's memories live on. Do you want to meet your sister?" Rod asked.

'Wait, he's not planning what I think he's planning, right?' I thought.

"Yeah. I do" Historia answered with a smile while I stared in horror.

Just then, before I could say anything, Eren began to struggle with his restrictions simultaneously as we all heard the sound of explosions and shooting coming from far away.

"Our enemies seem to be closing in. We need to hurry, Historia" Rod told Historia, who nodded. I needed to do something. I saw Eren struggle again with his restriction, which caused Rod's attention to go back to him.

"It seems like he has finally realized where his sinful life has led him. Finally, the power he stole will be returned to its rightful owner, Historia. Inside of you" Rod said.

"I knew it!" I yelled, getting Rod's attention.

"So, I was right. You're trying to use Historia to get Eren's Titan power back, right? That's crazy!" I yelled. Rod sighed.

"Sebastian, I know how you feel, but you need to understand that our whole family is dead because of him. If it weren't for him, then none of this would have happened" Rod replied.

"That's bullshit! Eren didn't do anything wrong! His father did! So, why should Eren be blamed for something that his father did and not him?!" I yelled.

"Sebastian, please, understand that this has to be done" Rod said.

Rod explained the history of the Founding Titan and the powers that it holds. He said that Frieda would have been able to use the power to get rid of the world of the Titans, but that in the hands of a non-Reiss like Eren, the power is useless.