Chapter 60 Experiments

A/N [PLEASE READ]

Hello,

I want you all to know that I will be using the AOT season 3 manga version for the following few chapters only because I started watching AOT before the animated version of AOT seasons 2, 3, and 4 came out. I also like the manga version a bit more than the animated version, but it's only going to be for a couple of chapters, and later on, I'm going to be switching back to the anime version.

Thank You

Alexia POV

Finally, we had arrived at the cabin with Hange and her squad. I knocked on the door, but it was clear that we were all already aware of the loud noises and fighting inside. Levi, Hange, and I entered the cabin with Hange's squad following right behind us. I looked around and sighed. I noticed that the cabin was partially clean, but many parts still needed more cleaning.

We all settled down on a long rectangle table, and when I say we, I everyone except for Hange and her squad, who sat down at a different table near us all. I sat down between Aniki and Eren while Aniki gave Eren side glares every once in a while to ensure he couldn't touch me or come near me. I sighed.

'I know Aniki can be overprotective, but this is ridiculous' I thought.

"I thought we gave you all plenty of time to clean" Aniki said, wiping his hand under the table and pulling it out only to show them all the dirt that was still under it. I rolled my eyes and gave everyone a side glare.

"Never mind that. We'll talk about your lack of cleaning later. Right now, we need to get organized and plan our next move" he said, using a cloth to clean the dirt off of his hand.

Immediately, we discussed the plan to retake Wall Maria. Aniki asked Armin to go into more detail about the plan. Armin explained his plan to use either Eren's or Sebastian's Titan hardening abilities to seal the whole at Wall Maria.

"But now that I'm talking about it, it sounds like a dream" Armin said, thinking the same thing that most of us were thinking about, while Armin explained the plan to seal the whole at Wall Maria.

"Well, whether that dream can become real, it all depends on these two guys" Levi said, talking about Eren and Sebastian. I saw Sebastian look calm while Eren looked nervous.

"Y-yes. I... we understand that" Eren said. Sebastian only nodded. I saw Levi nod back before turning around to face Hange, who's been awfully quiet for some strange reason.

It was kind of scary and creepy because I might not know Hange as much as my brother does, but something told me when I first met her that she was not the quiet type of person, and that's why it's weird that she hasn't said anything yet.

"Hear that, Hange?" Aniki asked.

"Eren and Sebastian are up for it, and you're the one that chooses where will our experiments will take place" he added. I could tell that Aniki also noticed Hange's strange behavior.

Finally, Hange snapped out of whatever she was thinking and answered my brother.

"Huh, yes, of course. It's my duty as long as I'm alive" Hange said, making us all look at her with a confused expression.

Suddenly, Hange goes on and on about how we need to retake Wall Maria, but to do that, she needs to test Eren and Sebastian's abilities as soon as possible. Still, at the same time, she also wanted us to lay low, making us all look at her with a confused expression.

"Huh, but why?" finally Armin asked, breaking the silence.

"For starters, the situation got a bit more complicated than we thought" Hange answered, but it was clear that something was up, and my brother, Aniki, also sensed it.