Chapter 18 Alived

Alexia POV

I look at the strange Titan that just saved my life fighting other Titans. Just then I broke from my shock stage.

“What’s wrong with you Alexia! You almost got yourself killed!” I scold myself.

“I can’t stay here any longer. I need to go back to HQ immediately” I said. I then look at the Titan one last time before leaving.

Finally, after flying faster than before, but not use too much gas. I finally, made it back with the others.

“Alex, what happened to you?” I heard Sophia's voice asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, you disappeared a while ago” Sophia replied.

“Tsk, I stopped because I needed to relax my thoughts. Come on let's make it to HQ” I said before flying faster.  

After flying for a while I made it back to the front line. I was getting closer and closer to HQ while killing every Titan that got in my way. HQ was now feet away. Finally, I broke through a window and landed safely on the floor.

I look around and saw people hiding under tables. Anger immediately rush in. I grabbed a guy from under a table and punched him. He went flying across the room.

“You brats left us all to die! How many people do you think die today because of you!” I yelled angrily. I was about to punch him once more but someone stopped me.

“Alex, please stop!” Marco yelled. I ‘tsk’ before angrily walking away.

“The Titans were coming at us from every angle! They overran the supply room, okay?” a girl cried while holding the boy that I punch.

“It’s your job to deal with it and back us up anyway!” Jean yelled.

“Hit the deck!” Reiner yelled. It was too late. The wall to the right of the building was hit by something.

Once the smoke cleared we saw a hole and from the other side of the hole, we saw two Titans heads.

“Son of a… There are too many people! They can smell us!” Jean said.

Immediately everyone began to freak out. I ‘tsk’ before getting my blades ready to defend myself. Before I had a chance to make a move. I watch both Titans go flying.

“Wait, what?!” I asked before running to the hole to see what just happen.

I look outside and saw a Titan fighting other Titans.

‘He’s just like the other Titan’ I thought.

This Titan was a 15 meters class. It had brown hair, teal-green eyes, and pointy ears. Just then Mikasa, Lizzy, and Connie with Armin came through a window.

“Mikasa, you’re… “ Jean said but didn’t finish his sentence. He was so shocked that Mikasa was alive. I ignore them and look outside.

“Check it out! Ow. We found two Abnormal that’s got bone to pick with its own kind” Connie said. I turn around and look at him with a confused look.

“Wait… two?” I asked.

“Yeah, that one and another one with long white hair that we met on our way here. And the best part? They couldn’t care less about us!” Connie said.

Immediately I blocked them out and look around until my eyes lock into the same Titan that saved me. He was also fighting the Titans around HQ.

‘Who the hell are these two Titans’ I thought.