Chapter 5 New Members

Alexia POV

*1 Year Later*

It's been two whole years already since Sebastian and I escaped from Dr. Asshole's hideout. Three years since I was captured and Aniki left me.

I am now 13 years old, Sebastian is 12, and Romeo is 20.

How time has passed.

Am I right?

I have been the leader of the gang for 2 years. Now we go by the name "The Slayer Demons."

I also go by another name "The Midnight Demon." while Sebastian goes by the name of "The Bloody Wolf." Romeo also has an alias as well, "The Shadow of Death."

I decided to use code names only for members with a high rank in the gang. The only reason I have settled to utilize code names was so no one will discover our real identities and use them to their advantage.

As I said, I am the leader of my gang. Sebastian is my strongest warrior and Romeo is my right-hand man.

Right now I'm bored as hell. There isn't much to do in the underground but to wait for a new job to be requested.

I sighed before I got up from the couch and guided towards my door to get some fresh air. However, it isn't the best fresh air when you live in the underground.

"Where are you going Big Sis?" I heard Sebastian asked from the kitchen.

Oh, yeah. Sebastian now calls me big sister even though we aren't blood-related.

"I'm going for a walk. I'm bored as hell in here" I replied and without waiting for a response, I walked out the door leaving Sebastian with Romeo.

***

I have been walking in the streets looking for something to do. Just then, someone bumped into me. Luckily for me, I was able to keep myself still but I can't say the same thing for the person that bumped into me.

I looked down and saw a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes.

[That's how she looks like]

She was holding a whole loaf of bread in her left hand while rubbing her head with her right hand.

"Tsk, watch where you're going brat" I said with an annoying tone.

"I have a name you know!" the girl eagerly yelled at me.

"Oh yeah, well guess what? I don't care" I said.

"I see the girl! She's up ahead!" I heard someone yelled. I looked up and saw three men running our way.

"Tsk, you're being chased?" I asked.

Just then, I watched the girl get up and was ready to run but stopped when one of the men grabbed her by the hair dragging her down. I quickly moved out of the way not wanting to get in between a business that I was not part of.