Chapter 71 News

Sebastian POV

It's been two months since Historia was crowned the new Queen, while I was crowned Prince. Life changed so much for everyone over the past two months.

Eren began to learn to use his hardening abilities, while I also learned to use my Titan's abilities. It's been a lot of work, but I'm alright with it. By the way, technology also has become more advanced thanks to many resources.

Alexia also became Squad Leader of her squad, including me, Lizzy, Sophia, Lucas, and Hannah. I'm proud of her.

Finally, with the help of Historia, Alexia, Levi, and I. We started running an orphanage where Historia has brought every kid that's an orphan from the Surface and Underground.

Of course, Historia forces us to help her with the chores, much to everyone's dismay. I, on the other hand, didn't mind. I loved kids, and working with them was something that came easy for me.

"Okay, kids. That's enough. I have work to finish" I said.

"Aw" I heard them say simultaneously, complaining that I was leaving them, but I needed to finish carrying a bunch of boxes with supplies in them. I chuckled. It seems like the little kids really like Historia and me a lot.

"I will play with you guys later. But, for now, duty calls" I said and heard some of the kids snicker when I said duty. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

'Kids' I thought, walking over to the guys, who were taking a break from carrying boxes.

"Yo, why did you guys stop?" I asked, stopping in front of them.

"Got tired. Also got distracted watching you play with the kids" Jean replied, arms crossed.

"You know, Sebastian" Armin started, gaining my attention.

"I think you would make an excellent father one day" Armin complimented.

"Really?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, come on. Have kids of your own and make a family. It's so obvious" Sasha said, in some sort of teasing way. Connie and Sophia snickered.

"What? You and Mikasa haven't thought about having any kids yet?" Connie asked, laughing.

"Of course we have" I said, making them all go silent and look at me with wide eyes.

"What?!" they all yelled.

"Wait a minute, is Mikasa pregnant or something?!" Connie asked.

"Of course not" I said, taken back by the question. I turned to Mikasa and saw her helping with the boxes.

"Then? What do you mean?" Sophia asked.

"I mean, Mikasa and I already talked about having a kid, but not right now, maybe in the future" I explained. They nodded.

Just then, Alexia showed up.

"Yo, Alexia, I have a question for you" Connie said. Alexia stopped what she was doing and looked at Connie.

"Yes, Connie?" Alexia asked, bored.

"Have you and Eren thought about having kids?" Connie asked. Immediately, I saw Alexia's eyes go wide.

"W-what?! Of course not! Who's talking about having kids?! I'm not! Uh, I don't feel good! I gotta go!" Alexia replied quickly before leaving. Everyone stared at the spot where Alexia was standing a couple of seconds ago with confused expressions on their faces.

"What's up with her? Why did she react like that?" Sasha asked, confused.

"Yeah, I was just asking a simple question" Connie added.