Chapter 9 104th Training Corps PART 1

Alexia POV

We were all lined up in a single file line.

"Listen up here! You are now officially members of the 104th Training Corps!" a bald guy shouted.

"Unfortunately for you, I Keith Shadis will be your commander!" he shouted.

Immediately, he began walking around asking for people's names and the reason why they are here.

"Hey, mop-top!" I heard Shadis yell at a boy with blond hair.

"Sir yes sir!" the boy replied.

"What do they call you, maggot?" Shadis asked.

"Armin Arlert, from Shiganshina, sir!" the boy name Armin shouted.

"Wow, seriously? Why would your parents curse you with such a stupid name?" Shadis asked.

"It was my grandfather, sir!" Armin replied.

"Cadet Arlert! Why is a runt like you here?" Shadis shouted.

'Tsk, can he stop shouting so fucken much' I thought.

"To help humanity overcome the Titans!" Armin replied.

"That is delightful to hear! You're going to be a great light snack for him! Row three, about-face, runt!" Shadis exclaimed as he grabbed Armin by the head to turn him around.

'Wow, poor boy. He looks ready to piss himself' I thought.

Shadis continued to shout in people's faces and will only sometimes look at someone before moving on to the next person.

I watched Shadis stop in front of a boy with two-toned hair.

"What do we have here?" Shadis asked.

"Jean Kirschtein, sir! From Trost District!" the boy replied.

"And why are you here, cadet?!" Shadis shouted.

"To join the Military Police, sir. The best of the best" Jean replied.

'Idiot' I thought.

"That's nice, you want to live in the interior, do you?" Shadis asked.

"Yes!" Jean replied.

Just then Shadis bumped into Jean's forehead. I watched Jean fall to his knees in pain.

"No one told you to sit, recruit! If you can't handle this Kirschtein, then forget about joining the Military Police!" Shadis shouted.

'Tsk, again. Can't he lower his damn voice a little' I thought. I was getting a headache already just from hearing him shout so much.

"What the hell is wrong with your face you smiling idiot?" Shadis asked the next person. It was a boy with black hair.

"Marco Bodt at your service, sir, from Jinae. Southside of Wall Rose. I aim to join the Military Police and give life and limb in service to the King!" the boy said.

"Well then, that makes you an idealistic fool and a rube. You want the truth?" Shadis asked getting closer to Marco's face.

"The only use the King will have for your life will be to utilize your limbs as Titan fodder" Shadis whispers but I could clearly hear him.

"Hey, cue-ball, you're up next!" Shadis shouted at a bald boy.

"Oh, me? Sir! Connie Springer, from Ragako village, sir!" the boy replied.

Just then, Shadis lift Connie up off the ground by the head.

"You have it backward, Connie Springer. That was the first thing you were taught. This salute represents the resolve in your heart to fight those bent on the systematic destruction of our people! Is your heart on the right side?" Shadis asked.