Chapter 77 The Basement

Alexia POV

"Huh, wait, what?! Sebastian, what do you mean by Father?" Jean asked.

"Erwin was my Father" Sebastian cried.

"I-I remember everything. I remember my Mother and my Father. I saw my Mother's memories. I saw the love and affection that both she and my Father gave each other before everything went to hell" Sebastian explained as he allowed the tears to fall down his face and into Erwin's chest.

I saw Mikasa quickly lowered herself next to Sebastian and hug him. He hugged her back, and we watched as he cried in Mikasa's arms.

*Time Skip*

"Does it hurt?" Lucas asked. He came over to check on my arm. I nodded. It hurt a little but not enough to stop me from moving my arm completely. Again, Lucas nodded before telling me to relax. He stood up and checked on our other two injured people. I sighed. Of the 100 soldiers on this expedition, only 15 of us survived.

I watched Armin and Sasha's unconscious bodies lying on the ground. Everybody else was scouting the area for any survivors or signs of the enemy in case they decided to return. I stayed behind due to my arm injury, and Lizzy stayed behind only to look after Armin. Finally, Sebastian stayed behind and sat at the edge of the Wall with his knees against his chest, not talking to anyone.

I sighed, stood up, and began walking away from the group.

"Alexia? Where are you going?! You should be resting!" Lizzy exclaimed when she saw me walking away. I 'tsk' in annoyance but didn't stop walking.

"I need to clear my mind. I won't go far, so stop worrying, brat" I said. I walked for a few minutes and stopped once I was far from everyone. I sat down at the edge of the Wall and watched everything from a distance.

I can't believe all that happened today. It almost seems crazy. Only a few of us survived. I looked down at my stomach and frowned. I almost died today, but somehow I managed to survive. I risk not just mine but also my child's life. I sighed in frustration. I needed to be more careful from now on. I also needed to find a way to tell Eren the news of my pregnancy. But wait, does Eren even want kids? What if he doesn't? What am I going to do?

"Hey, are you alright?" someone asked. I opened my eyes, and my head immediately shot up.

"Oh, Aniki, I'm fine, just tired" I said. Aniki nodded and sat down next to me.

"You never told us how you got your injury" He said. I sighed and grabbed my arm.

"I got caught in an explosion to get rid of the Titan shifter that we went against, but I was lucky to survive and only hurt my arm" I explained. He nodded. I sighed.

Honestly, I don't know how I survived. I was sure I got caught in the explosion back then, but when I closed my eyes and opened them back up, I realized I was still alive. 

'Mm, how did I survive? I should have been dead' I thought

": I saved you:" the voice in my head said. I growled. My brother looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I quickly smiled nervously before looking away.

'Can you stop doing that?' I asked in my head, but the voice only chuckled in response. I sighed.

": If I did, wouldn't you feel lonely in your head? Do you not care about my feelings?" the voice asked.

'Exactly why should I care about you? I don't know who or what you are. I only know you are the annoying little voice that's been talking to me s in my head and hasn't left me alone since,' I replied back with a bit of sarcasm.

": Well, if I had left, you wouldn't be here. But, because of me, you survived the explosion:" the voice said.

'And how exactly did you do that?' I asked. The voice chuckled.