Chapter 37 ~ The perfect ending

Tiffany's POV-
Paige is now one and a half years old. Justin has left school and is now working and I'm in my last year school. Mum and Vaughan spilt up but me and Justin are still going strong. We now live in our own flat with Paige and mum gave up teaching for while so she could look after Paige. Floyd and Gabby are dating and they are so cute together.

I walked in to my mums house with Justin. He was holding Paige and was making her giggle by pulling silly faces at her. We walked in the lounge and saw my mum and Floyd. I hugged them both before Justin handed Paige over to my mum. Floyd gave just a big smile and so did my mum. Justin turned to face me and took my small hand in to his larger hand.

"Tiff it feels like I have known you my whole life and I love you and Paige so much. I couldn't imagine my life without you two and a life without you two isn't a life worth living so will you make me the luckiest person in the whole world and marry me?" Justin said as he got down on to one knee.

I put my hand over my mouth as tears fell from my eyes. They were happy tears.

"Y-YES!!!" I said as I let more tears fall as he put the ring on my finger.

He picked me up and spun me around. When he put me down he kissed me with so much passion. He placed his forehead against mine.

"I love you Justin Fitzgerald" I said softly
"I love you too Tiffany Westbrook" he said.

Then his lips brushed against mine before lightly kissing me.

Hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo