Chapter 27- I miss you Floyd

Tiffs POV-
My mum and Vaughan are still acting weird around me and Justin but I am sure they will get used to it. I decided I was going to go talk to Floyd. I wanted to talk to Floyd as he is still ignoring me and all I know is want my brother back. I went to Floyd's room and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" He said

I slowly walked in and looked at him. He looked at me and then looked away.

"Floyd please talk to me, I... I just want my brother back" I whispered
"Just leave me alone Tiffany go and run along to your boyfriend" he snapped
"If that's what you want but I just wanted you to know I do actually miss my big brother" I said before walking out his room.

I decided to go for a walk. Justin was in his room but I wanted to be alone so I left a note on the fridge.

Gone out for a walk needed some alone time
Love Tiff xx

I grabbed my keys and my phone and left. I was in the park sitting under a tree as it started raining. I didn't want to go home. My phone was going crazy. I had missed calls from mum, Vaughan and Justin. I decided to text Justin back.

To Justin xx
I'm fine x

I turned my phone off and looked up at the sky. I just want my brother back is that too much to ask for? I hugged my knees and started crying.

Floyd's POV -
"Erm Floyd you haven't seen Tiff have you?" Justin asked me
"Not since earlier why?" I asked
"She went for a walk and she hasn't come back" Justin said looking worried
"I know where she is, this is all my fault I will be back with tiff I promise" I yelled before running out the door.

I ran all the way to the park and she wasn't there. I sighed and ran to the lake. I saw her sitting under the tree we both used to sit under when we were little. It broke my heart seeing her like this. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on her about Justin. I jogged over to her and sat next to her. I instantly wrapped my arms around her and she didn't waste any time wrapping her small arms around me.

"I am so sorry Tiff I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I'm so sorry!" I said as I tightened my grip around her fragile body.

I suddenly remembered that it was raining and she was pregnant and needed to be at home. Without saying anything I got up and helped her up. It weird because I ignored her I never noticed her baby bump or at least how big it was any way. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we walked home as fast as we could. She was shivering like crazy.

I took her in to the lounge and sat her down. My mum grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. Justin came in and sat next to her and she rested her head on his shoulder while smiling slightly. I never noticed it because I was so dead set against it and I didn't like Justin but he makes her happy. I can take that away from my sister. She was happy and that's all that matters.