Chapter 7 - Dates & Tiff I Love You

Justin's POV-
After Tiff came to see me in the nurses office it made me realise how much I love and need her but I have really shown her. So I decided I was going to surprise her. I'm going to take her to her favourite restaurant and then I am going to take her to the lake where I know she likes to sit and think about things. Tiff was in her room and I went to my room. I got out my phone and clicked on Tiffs contact.

To Tiff x -
Get ready and where something nice.. Btw it is a surprise ;) xx
From Tiff -
Okay can't wait xxx

I put my phone down on the side and started to decided what I should wear. I decided I was going to wear my black jeans, black shirt and my classic leather jacket. I picked up my phone and simply slid it in to my pocket. I walked down the road and waited at the corner where I normally meet Tiff. I sat on the wall and waited for Tiff to come. Minutes later Tiff came walking round the corner wearing a tight black dress that showed her beautiful figure. She had very little makeup which was the way I liked it as she is naturally beautiful. I looked at her in shook.

"Hi" Tiff said as she walked up to me
"You look beautiful Tiff" I said
"Thank you, you don't look to bad your self " Tiff said blushing slightly.

I took her hand and started walking towards her favourite restaurant.

"What are we doing Justin?" Tiff asked me quietly
"We are going to your favourite restaurant" I said smiling as we walked in

Time skip-- After the restaurant

We had just finished our meals so were sitting by the lake. I had one of my arms wrapped around her. She started to shiver so I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. She smiled at me and then kissed my cheek. I smiled and look at her.

"Tiff I need to tell you something" I said as I cupped her cheek with my hand.
"Okay what?" She said smiling at me
"I Love you Tiff"

Chapter seven hope you enjoy xx
JiffannyShipper xo