Chapter 22 - telling the family part one

Tiff's POV -
Me and Justin had just arrived at school after the doctors appointment. We were both really happy but we knew tonight things were going to go down hill. Tonight was the night we decided to tell our parents and Floyd and Leo about us and the baby. I was sitting in class when there was a knock at the door. Everyone turned around to Vaughan standing there looking rather mad.

"Sorry but I can please borrow Tiffany" he said rather bluntly.

Oh god he used my full name I'm in trouble. I picked up my things and followed him to his office. I saw Justin sitting there at the desk with the ultra sound picture in front of him. As I walked further in to the room I saw Floyd, Leo and my mum. I looked at Justin and he looked like he had been crying. Floyd looked mad and well mum and Leo looked disappointed.

"Sit down next to Justin now" Vaughan said with a strict tone in his voice.

I did as he said and sat down.

"What's going on?" I asked I knew what was going on.
"What is this?" Vaughan said as he pushed the picture closer towards me and Justin

I looked down I didn't know what to say.

"Who's is it?" My mum asked
"It's... J-Justin's" I stuttered
"WHAT?!" Floyd shouted

He basically ran over to Justin and pinned him to the floor.

"YOU KNOCKED UP MY SISTER! HOW COULD YOU?!" Floyd shouted in his face as he started to punch Justin.

I stood up and tried to get Floyd off but he turned around a pushed me away. He pushed me hard enough so that I fell to the ground. He instantly stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"Tiff I am so sorry I didn't...." Before he could say anymore I cut him off
"Save it Floyd but just so you know.. Yeah I am pregnant and yeah it's Justin's and yes me and Justin are in a relationship but that doesn't mean you can keep on trying to control me! I can make up my own mind I'm not a kid anymore! We decided we are keeping this baby whether you like it or not!" I screamed before running out the office and out of the school grounds.

Justin's POV-
I have never heard Tiff scream like that. I looked at everyone apart from Leo.

"I hope your all happy with yourself. She is so vulnerable and needs all the help she can get and all you want to do is have a go at her? She has been scared out of mind about telling all of you.. You weren't the ones who were there for her when she was sad or getting worked up over this.. It was me! I was the one who went to the doctors scan today, I was the one who held her hand not any of you.. She needs you and you all don't care!" I shouted before going after Tiff

I had been everywhere I could think if that Tiff may go. I have been looking for over an hour and I couldn't find her. I was starting to panic big time now. Where are you tiff? I thought to myself. Suddenly it clicked. I haven't been home yet what if she went home? I ran all the way home hoping and praying that she was there. As soon as I unlocked the front door I started looking in every room.

"TIFF? TIFF ARE YOU HERE?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Suddenly a small figure came towards me. Tiff. I instantly ran to her and pulled her in to a tight hug. I kissed the top of her head multiple times. I'm so glad she is okay.

"Don't ever do that to me again Tiff please don't do that again!"

Chapter 22 hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo