Chapter 36- Daddy and Daughter Time

Justin's POV -
I was in my room studying for my exams. I have my exams coming up over the next couple of weeks and I really want to do well in them for Paige and Tiffany. Those two are my world and I would do anything for them. Tiffany has gone out with some of her friends which left me and Paige. She was laying on my bed next to but she was asleep. I was revising maths when she started making cute little noises. I smiled and looked down at her.

"Hey princess" I said looking at her smiling

All of a sudden she started crying. I instantly picked her up and rocked her backwards and forwards trying to calm her down. Her cries died down a little bit but not much. I went in to the kitchen and made her a bottle. I gently sat on the sofa next and started to feed her. Her cries went away as she started drinking.

"Your such a daddies girl aren't you" I whispered to myself

When she had finished her bottle I laid her down on her soft mat and sat next to it. She would look at the little stuffed animals that hung from the sides and would occasionally drift off to sleep but would soon wake up again. She is my perfect little girl.

Chapter 36 hope you enjoyed
JiffannyShipper xo