Chapter five

Tiff's POV-
As my eyes started to slowly open I started remember the events from yesterday. I sighed as I didn't want to set foot in to school but I knew I had to as everyone was on my case and if I didn't then they will just get more suspicious. I slowly sat up and then realised I was still in Justin's bed but where was Justin? As I slowly started to get up Justin walked in.

" Hey Tiff" he said as he sat next to me on the bed.
"Where were you?" I asked rather bluntly
"I went to get breakfast and your mum asked where you were so I said you were helping me with course work last night and you fell asleep" he said as he rubbed his thumb back and forth over my cheek.
"Okay, sorry its just I woke up and you weren't there" I said as I looked in to his dark eyes
"It's fine I understand Tiff" he said as he placed a kiss on the top of my forehead.
"I should probably go get ready now" I said as I stood up and headed towards the door.
"Okay but Tiff..." He said making me turn around it look at him.
"Yes?" I asked
"I love you Tiff" he said and I could tell he meant it too.
"I love you too Justin" I said before leaving to get changed.

Time skip -- school
I was sitting out on the fields watching the boys play football while I was doing course work.

"OI WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I heard Floyd shout

I lifted my head up to look what was going on and I saw Floyd standing in front of Justin.

"Mate I don't have a clue what your on about?" Just said with a clearly confused look on his face
"YES YOU DO!" Floyd basically screamed loud enough for everyone to hear.
"No mate I really don't have a clue so why don't you enlighten me on this" Justin said as the anger arose higher and higher.

The next thing I knew Floyd punched Justin round the face. I stood there in shook before Darren told them to break it up.