Chapter four - Whats wrong Tiff?

Justin's POV -
We had all come home from school and I was going to be going to see my mum with Leo and my dad in about ten minutes. Before I was going I was going to make sure Tiff was alright. What Tiff did at school doesn't make sense, she isn't normally like that. She is normally really quite and she normally just keeps her head down and out of trouble. I was in my bedroom (or studio) sitting on my bed when Tiff walked in. She looked like she had been crying as she had puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I instantly got up and went over to her. I pulled her in to a tight hug.

"Hey what's wrong Tiff?" I asked as I rubbed her back gently trying to bring some sort of comfort to her.
"Nothing just had a bit of a crap day that's all" Tiff said as she laid her head on my chest.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered
"No not really maybe later but not right now " she said sighing at the end
"Alright you don't have to.. If you want instead of staying in your room you can stay in here until I get back if you want?" I said softly kissing her on the top of her head.
"Okay thank you" she said

I gave her a small smile before picking her up and laying her down in the bed. I kissed her soft lips quickly before leaving. I quickly turned around to see her snuggled up with her eyes closed. I smiled and walked to the car.

Floyd's POV-
I really don't know what is going on with Tiff today. First she bunks of school, then she gets in a mood with my mum because mum wouldn't take her home and now she has disappeared again. I don't know why but she has never acted like this before so why now? Even when are parents went through a divorce she didn't play up or moan. I mean she cried every once in a while but then who wouldn't? I will figure out what's going on with my sister even if it's the last thing I do.

I really do need to find her though. I was going to ask her for advice on girls, you know since she is a girl. I want to ask Gabby out but I don't know how. I know Gabby said she isn't ready for a relationship yet but maybe if get closer with her then she will realise she is ready. Why are girls so confusing?

Chapter 4 is uppp! Hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo