Chapter 6 -

Tiff's POV -
The bell had gone and I was currently sitting in English but I couldn't focus on my work. I needed to make sure Justin was okay. I cannot believe Floyd would punch Justin! He has never ever been a violent person towards anyone. What is going on with him lately. Sitting by the window I looked out on to the field which from the English room looked never ending. I started thinking about mine and Justin's future things like what will happen when we leave school or if we will have kids or maybe even if we tell people we are together.

"Tiffany focus please" Miss Mulgrew said which shook me out of our thoughts
"I'm sorry I have to go" I said as I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.

I ran straight to the nurses office where I knew Justin would be. I knocked on the door before hearing a faint come in. I open the door slowly to see Justin sitting on the chair with a bleeding nose and lip which the nurse was starting to treat. I walked in to the small room and close the door behind me. Justin had his back turned to the door so he didn't know it was me.

"Erm sorry to interrupt but Gabriella Warks has just fainted" Mr.Lowesly said rather quickly
"Okay you two stay here and behave" the nurse said as she followed sir.

I walked over to Justin and sat in the chair opposite him.

"I thought you were never going to come" Justin said as he reached out for my hand
"Of course I was going to come and see you I haven't stopped thinking and worrying about you Justin!" I said as I took hold of his hand
"Thinking about me ey?" He ask with a grin on his face
"Yepppp" I said as I started to look down
"What about me?" He asked
"Well that's for me to know and you to find out later" I said with a smirk on my face.

We both laughed and looked in to each other's eyes when suddenly the nurse cam back in.

"I should go now" I said as I walked towards the door
"I will see you at home Tiff" Justin said making me turn around so I was facing him again.
"Yeah see you later" I said before leaving.

Chapter six hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo