Chapter 11 - going home

Justin's POV -
I was still sitting on the bed with Tiff cuddled up to my side and I had my wrapped protectively around her. I looked down to see Tiff had fallen asleep. I smiled to myself. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. SHe had a couple of cuts and bruises from where she had been hit but they were starting to fade. I wish it was me that took the hit and not her. She might be allowed to go home in a couple hours which is good. She has been asking to home for ages. The nurse came in and started unhooking her from the machines. I smiled slightly before looking back down at Tiff.

"The doctor will be round to ask her a few questions to make sure she is okay and then she is free to go" the nurse said to me
"Okay thanks" I said not taking my eyes of Tiff.

Tiffs POV -
As I woke up I noticed that I was still snuggled up to Justin. As I opened my eyes I saw Justin's dreamy eyes looking back down at me.

"Hi" Justin said as he pulled me a little bit closer to him being as gentle as he could.
"Hey" I whispered smiling slightly.
"How are you feeling?" Justin asked not taking he's eyes off of me.
"Okay I guess" I said
"Good" he said as he kissed the top of my head

I suddenly felt like crying. I buried my head in Justin's chest.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?" Justin asked rubbing my back
"I wanna go home, I want to stay with you I just..." I sobbed in to his chest
"Hey it's okay.. Calm down tiff please" he said calmly

I stopped sobbing and calmed down a little before looking at Justin.

"You will be going home today and if you want I can come and stay with you in your room until you fall asleep okay?" Justin said softly

I nodded in response. A couple of minutes later the doctor came in to the room.

"How are you feeling Tiffany?" The doctor asked me
"Fine" I said looking at him.
"Okay well I am happy for you to go home" he said
"Thank you" I said quickly

The doctor left and Justin handed me my bag.

"I will be outside tiff call me when your ready" Justin said walking towards the door
"Okay" I whispered as he left.

Once I was changed I walked outside to where Justin was standing. He took hold of my hand and helped me walk to the car. For the whole car journey everything was silent. Mum and Floyd tried to start small talk but I wasn't in the mood right now I just wanted to cuddled up with Justin but I knew I would have to wait.

Chapter 11 hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo