Chapter 13- Back to school after the accident Part 1

Tiff's POV-
I was going back to school and I was dreading it. It has been a week and a half since I was hit by a car outside school and I know it was what everyone was talking about. I looked in the mirror and hated my reflection. I still had cuts and bruises on the side of my face. I sighed before putting on my blazer and coat. I then slowly walked downstairs. I got half way down the stairs when Floyd saw me. I turned around but just as I was about to run back up the stairs but Floyd had already grabbed my arm lightly.

"Come on we are going now" Floyd said softly

I turned around and followed him down the stairs sheepishly. I basically hid behind him. I know they have all seen what I look like but I don't like how I look. Everyone was in the lounge waiting for me and Floyd. As soon as we walked in all eyes were on me. Justin, Leo, Vaughan, mum and even Floyd was looking at me. I put my hand over the bigger bruise and the cut as I looked down at the floor.
To
"Tiff you look as beautiful as always" my mum said walking towards me.
"No I don't" I mumbled
"Come here Tiff" my mum said as she tried to pull me in to a hug.

I instantly stepped backwards creating a distance between me and everyone. My mum looked at Vaughan and Justin, Leo and Floyd look confused and concerned.

"Please can we just go" I whispered before walking towards the door.
"yeah come guys" mum said

Time skip -- school

As I got out the car everyone who was in the play ground stopped talking and looked at me. People started whispering things and looking at me with blank expressions. I grabbed my bag and put my head down before walking in to school. I headed towards my locker when Darren and Lisa came up to me.

"Oh Darren look who is back it's the girl who threw herself in front of the car." Lisa said while laughing

I closed my locker and kept my head down as I walked to history.

Chapter 13 hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo