Chapter 33- Tiff's first day back part 1

Justin's POV-
Today was Tiffs first day back at school after having Paige. She kept panicking that Paige wouldn't be okay or something would go wrong. She was up for most of the night thinking about it. I think she finally cuddled up to me and fell asleep at 2:10 am. She was getting ready and I was feeding Paige. Ally came in and sat next to me.

"She has the same appetite as you" Ally said
"I know" I said smiling
"Kids ey, you would do anything for them" she said looking at Paige
"I know I didn't think I would ever love someone so much until I met tiff and Paige came along" I said softly as I put the bottle on the side
"I know but all that love never goes to waste" she said as she left the room

I looked at Paige and smiled. I slowly stood up and placed her in her crib. Ally was taking the day of work to look after her today. I walked over to the bed where tiff was laying. She was dressed and ready for school but she had fallen asleep. I smiled to myself. She is so precious.

"Tiff wake up" I said as I rubbed her arms gently

Her eyelids started to flutter open and she looked around the room before slowly sitting up. I pulled her in to a hug as I kissed the top of her head. She looked so tired bless her.

"I'm so tired" she said yawning at the end
"I know you are Tiff" I said rubbing her back gently
"Can I go back to sleep?" She moaned
"No you can't come on Tiff" I said as I helped her up

She sighed before grabbing her coat and school bag. After grabbing my stuff I followed her out to the car. When we got to school she got out and walked over to her group of friends. I stood by the car and watched to make sure everything was okay when I saw her friends say something to her before turning the backs to her. She held her head down and walked to the lockers. I followed her but when she opened her locker she started to let tears silently fall from her eyes. I walked up to her, placing a hand on her back.

"What did they say Tiff?" I asked
"They just don't want to be friends with me anymore" she said before closing her locker and looking at me.

I used my free hand to wipe away her tears and looked in to her tear filled eyes.

"They aren't worth it Tiff" I said softly
"Who am I gonna spend lunch with though?" She asked looking at the floor
"You can come sit with me, Floyd and Leo alright?" I said as the bell rang signalling it was time to get to class.
"Alright see you then" she said as she walked away to class.

Chapter 33 hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo