Chapter 18- telling Justin

Justin's POV-
I was sitting in my English lesson but I couldn't focus on anything. I wanted to be with Tiffany at the doctors making sure she was okay. I cannot believe I might have got her pregnant. Oh god what will our parents say? All I know is I need to be there for Tiff if she is. My vibrated in my pocket.

Tiff xx-
Need to talk ASAP! Xx
Me-
Meet me at the gates xx

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked out of class. I didn't bother telling anyone where I was going i just needed to see Tiffany! I ran to the gates and saw her leaning against the wall. I quickly walked over to her and grabbed hold of her hand.

"Well?" I asked trying to read the expressions on her face.
"I'm pregnant" she said quietly as she let tears fall

I wasted no time as I pulled her in to a tight hug and started whispering comforting things in to her ear. I am so scared I'm gonna be a dad. What have I done?

Tiff's POV-
I'm pregnant the two words that kept flying around my head. It hasn't sunk in yet. Will it ever sink in that I am going to be a mother? School had finished so me and Justin were in his room cuddled up together. We weren't talking. It was silence. I think we were both trying to get our head around the fact we are going to parents. Suddenly Justin put his hand on my tummy. I looked up at Justin to see he as smiling slightly.

"It just doesn't seem real, it has quite sunk in yet" Justin said as he rubbed my tummy.
"I know but how are we going to tell our parents? Let's face it I'm not gonna stay this flat for long am I?" I said
"We will figure something out but for know it will just have to be our secret" Justin said.
"I should probably go back inside it's getting late" I said
"Please don't go" Justin mumbled
"Someone is tired" I said looking at Justin as he snuggled in to my side.

He didn't say anything else he fell asleep. I smiled before slowly and carefully getting up and putting the blanket over him so he didn't get cold. I placed a kiss on his forehead before whispering I love you Justin.

Chapter 18 hope you enjoyed
JiffannyShipper xo