Chapter 24- the scare

Justin's POV-
Tiffany was going through a rough time with the pregnancy. She wasn't eating and she way struggling to sleep. She hasn't eaten much over the past couple of days and I'm starting to worry about her. I walked up to tiffany's room and knocked on the door. There was no reply which is strange. I open the door slowly and saw that she was asleep on the bed. I smiled to myself before leaving again as I didn't want to wake her up. I walked back in to the lounge and sat down at the table.

"Where is Tiffany?" My dad asked
"She is asleep" I answered
"Okay" my dad answered

My dad, ally and Leo had all finished eating which left me and Floyd. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want the drama. Suddenly Tiff walked in slowly.

"Tiff come eat something" Floyd said
"I'm not hungry" tiff mumbled
"You need to eat tiff" I said

She looked at me and sighed. She walked over and sat down. She was playing with her food and occasionally eating some of it. Everyone had left. Floyd went to gabbys, Leo went with ally and dad somewhere. I was still trying to get to eat a little more.

"How you feeling tiff?" I asked
"Okay I guess" she mumbled
"Why aren't you eating babe?" I asked softly
"I just throw it back up again" she said
"Why don't we go to your room and cuddle for a little bit?" I asked
"Yeah" she said as her eyes lit up slightly.

We went upstairs and laid on Tiffs bed. She cuddled in to my side and looked at me. I kisses her forehead and held her hand. She smiled at me. Her beautiful smiles that felt like I hadn't seen in a while was finally here. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and protectively.

"Justin?" She asked as she played with my shirt
"Yeah?" I said as I looked down at her
"We haven't thought about names yet?" She said yawning at the end
"How about I think about it and you need to go to sleep" I said

She nodded and closed her eyes

Chapter 24 hope you enjoyed
JiffannyShipper xo