Chapter 25- picking names and deciding on a birthing plan

Tiffs POV-
Me and Justin were studying but instead of thinking about whatever subject We were supposed to be studying I was thinking about baby names. I kept thinking about the name Paige Fitzgerald for a girl.

"Tiff what are you thinking about?" Justin said as he turned to face me
"Baby names" I simply said
"What names were you thinking?" He asked me and i now had his full attention
"Paige Fitzgerald for a girl?" I said but it came out more like a question
"You know what that sounds perfect Tiff" he said as he held my hand across the table
"What about if it is a boy?" I asked as I looked in to his dark and mysterious eyes.
"What about Charlie Fitzgerald for a boy?" He said as he cupped my cheek with his hand. Slowly running his thumb back and forth over my cheek.
"I love it, so Paige for a girl and Charlie for a boy" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

We looked I'm to each other's eyes with big grins going across our faces. We both slowly leaned in and kissed each other passionately.

Justin's POV-
Tiffs baby bump had gotten bigger.. A lot bigger. The pregnancy has gone quicker than we both thought it would. Everyone in school has left her alone and isn't picking on her but my dad and ally are still acting strange around us. They are going to have to get used to it as the baby is going to be here in about 2 and a bit months. We were going to the doctors for our last scan today and both me and Tiff weren't nervous or not as much as the first two times anyway. Tiff was already waiting by the door with her bag.

"Come on then let's get going" I said smiling

She smiled at me before walking out the door. She was happy and I was happy. We got to the doctors and she signed in. We waited for tiffs name to be called. Tiff was looking around and smiling when a nurse called out 'Tiffany Westbrook'. We both stood up and I followed tiff in to the room. She sat down on and the nurse just asked her a bunch of questions and then went through some plans for the birth. This is the part that scares me. I don't want to see her go through that much pain.

"Justin what do you think?" Tiff said snapping me out of my thoughts
"Sorry what? I was in my own little world" I said looking at her.
"When I give birth should it be at the hospital or at home?" She asked me
"Well where would you feel most comfortable?" I asked looking at her and giving her my full attention.
"Home but I don't want mum and Floyd and your family to be there I want it to be just me and you" she said softly
"Okay well how about we do the hospital that way it is just me and you no family" I asked
"Okay.." She said as she turned back to the nurse.

We had just got back to school so we decided to go and see my dad and tell him what's going on and how the appointment went. When we got to my dad's office we heard my dad, ally and another mans voice. We walked in to only see Tiffs dad and Floyd sitting in a chair crying.

Chapter 25 hope you enjoyed
JiffannyShipper xo