Chapter one - Nearly caught

Justin's POV-
As I woke up memories of last night come flooding back in to mind. I looked down to see Tiff asleep in my arms. I smiled to myself. I hated living with Ally Tiffs mum and I hated that dad had left us for Ally but if he hadn't then I wouldn't have met Tiff and right now she is all I care about. Well I obviously ace about Leo and my mum getting better too but she has made me feel welcome even when I was a jerk when I first arrived. I remember the first time I laid my eyes on her. I remember her gorgeous long silky ginger hair fell perfectly resting on her shoulders and her beautiful blue eyes which where full of mystery and love. I heard Tiff moan slightly which took me out of thoughts. I looked down and she had just woken up from her deep and peaceful slumber.

"Morning Tiff" I whispered as I kissed the top of her head softly.
"Morning" she replied with as a smile appeared on her face.
She snuggled in closer to me and closed her eyes again.
"I could stay like this forever" Tiff said with her soft angelic voice causing me to smile.
"Me to Tiff me to" I said as I tightened my grip around her small fragile body.

Suddenly we heard the front door open. Tiff jumped out of the bed and hid under the bed. There was a loud knock at my door.
"Come in" I shouted
"Oh Justin you haven't seem Tiff have you? she has gone missing and mum is freaking out" Floyd said.
Oh crap! I can't let him find out she was in here.
"No why would have seen her?" I said rather bluntly.
"Thanks for the help mate my sister might be missing and your still being a jerk!" Floyd moaned as he walked out the door, slamming it on his way out.
Tiff came out from under the bed.
"Maybe I should go back inside now" Tiff said with a sigh at the end
I got up and stood in front of her. I placed my hand on her check lightly rubbing my thumb over her soft velvet like skin. She looked in to my eyes and tilted her head to the side slightly. I gently placed my lips against hers. I didn't want this kiss to end but as I pulled away we both smiled before she left.

So this was my first chapter I hope you enjoyed it!
~JiffannyShipper xo