Chapter 14- Back to school after the accident part 2

Tiff's POV-
I was in history sitting at the back. I was trying to keep my head down and ignore everyone today. I knew if I could just make it through today then maybe people would get board and leave me alone and stop all the stupid rumours! People in my history class were talking about me and I could hear them clearly but nothing I could say would ever change their minds. They believe what they believe I just have to suck it up and deal with it. All of a sudden Lisa turned around and so did Kacey.

"So why did you throw yourself under the car?" Kacey asked me.

I ignored her and carried on doing my work.

"OI we are talking to you don't ignore us!" Lisa shouted as she pinned me up against the wall.
"OI put her down and leave her alone!" I looked over to see Justin and Floyd standing behind them.

Lisa instantly let go of me and I ran in to Floyd's arms. Justin was busy yelling at Kacey and Lisa telling them to back off. As soon as Lisa and Kacey sat back down Justin grabbed my things and left with me and Floyd. Before I knew it I was sitting in Vaughan's office with Floyd one side of me and Justin the other. I was leaning against Floyd and he had one of his arms wrapped around him. Justin stood up and then crouched down in front of me.

"Tiff has this happened before?" Justin said as he looked at me.

I didn't say anything.

"Tiff we need to know" Floyd said

I looked at Justin and nodded slowly as tears built up in my eyes.

"How long Tiff?" Justin asked
"A while" I mumbled as I played with my tie
"Tiff how long is a while?" Floyd asked me

I didn't reply. My tears started running down my cheeks. I just wish I could go home and forget this ever happened.

Justin's POV-
I looked at Floyd and he looked at me with the exact same look on our faces. We had Tiff crying hard in to Floyd's chest. Floyd was trying his best to calm Tiff down but it wasn't working very well.

"I'm gonna go find my dad" I said as I stood up
"No don't go Justin please" Tiff said as she looked up at me with red eyes and tear stained cheeks.
"I promise I won't be long Tiff" I said calmly
"Just please don't go.. I just want to be alone with you two!" She sobbed.
"Alright, alright I won't go anywhere okay? I promise I won't go" I said as I rubbed her back

A few minutes later she had calmed down slightly and then Floyd stood up.

"Where are you going?"Tiff basically whispered
"I am going to get mum and Vaughan they will probably be somewhere together no doubt" Floyd said as he walked out the room.

She looked at me and laid her head in my lap. I started gently stroking her hair. I looked down and she had fallen asleep. Bless.

Chapter 14 hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo