Chapter 8 - Date and Tiff's Dad

Tiff's POV-
"I love you Tiff" Justin said as he looked in to my eyes.

It felt like my insides were doing flips. He said he loves me.

"I love you too Justin" I said smiling widely.

He smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips. It wasn't just a peck either it was a proper kiss. You could feel the sparks flying. As we pulled away fireworks started going. It made everything perfect. Justin had his forehead resting on mine and we were looking in to each other's eyes. I was speechless. Something so perfect just happened and I won't ever forget it.

I was walking home hand in hand with Justin when I thought I say my dad. I suddenly stopped and turned the around to see my dad facing me and staring at me. I froze in shock. I haven't seen my dad since he left us or spoken to him.

"Tiffany?" My dad said

I stood behind Justin. I guess he could tell something was up because he took my hand and started walking away. We got home and Justin walked in to his bedroom. As I went to walk to the front door Justin stopped me.

"Are you okay Tiff? Who was that?" He said as he rubbed my arm
"My dad" I whispered.

He pulled me in to a hug and started telling me everything was going to be okay. I nodded before going inside.

Chapter 8 hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo