Chapter two- Where Is Tiff?

Tiff's POV -
I was walking to school as I wanted to think about a few things. Me and Justin had only been going out for a short amount of time but what I did know was I need him more than he knows. It's getting harder to keep us a secret but I know we can't tell anyone because they won't less us see each other. It's hard sitting across the dinner table with the whole family and trying to act normal around them when the person you love is sitting across from you and you can't tell them. There are things that are going on in school that I didn't want anyone to know about so I haven't told anyone.

As I walking to school I had a little voice in the back of mind telling me not to go in as my life would only be made hard. I looked around to see if anyone I knew was behind me. No one was so decided to go and sit in the park. I wonder what I am missing in school? Well all I know is I can't tell Floyd or Justin or mum about the bullying. It will just make things worse for me.

Floyd's POV
I was in Science working on some course work when there was a knock at the door. The whole class turned around including me to only see my mum standing at the door.

"Can I help you?" Mrs Lowesly asked
"Sorry to bother you but I can please borrow Floyd?"
I picked up my course work and my bag and walked outside.
"What's going mum?" I asked
"erm.. Tiff didn't show up for school yet" mum said with the most worried expression on her face I have ever seen.
"What?! That's not like Tiff to bunk" I said
"I know Floyd that's why you need to come with me..we are going to find her" she said softly.
"Let's go then" I said as I walked towards the car.
We had been driving around town for about an hour when I spotted someone who looked like Tiff sitting on the swings.
"Mum stop the car!" I said rather loudly.

My mum stopped the car and I climbed out. I slowly walked over to the swings and sat next to her. She turned to look at me. I looked at her and she had wide eyes with the shear look of panic in them.

"It's alright your not in trouble but you need to come back to school with me and mum Tiff" I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. I didn't get any reply just a nod. She stood up and turned to face me. I pulled her in to a hug and she instantly wrapped her arms around me.

Second chapter! Hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo