Chapter 16 - Party

Tiff's POV-
I was thinking about letting Justin read my diary so he knows everything that has gone on over the past couple of months but I don't know if it would upset him and that is the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted to go to the roof and shout ' I LOVE JUSTIN FITZGERALD' and let everyone know that he was mine and it was so frustrating that I couldn't. My phone went off and I saw I had a text message from Justin.

Justin X -
Hey a couple of friends from my old school have thrown a party.. Want to come with me? Xx
Me-
Yeah I would love to! Xx

I put my phone down and started getting ready. I wore my black flowery dress with a pair of flats and my demon jacket. I did my makeup plain and simple just the way me and Justin like it. I grabbed my phone and my keys and went down to Justin's room.

"Hey are you ready to go?" I asked Justin who was wearing his black jeans a band shirt and his classic leather jacket
"Yeah let's go!" Justin said

After the party--
Me and Justin were in his room making out when he started moving his hand up my dress. I pulled away nervously. He looked in to my eyes and his were full of lust.

"You haven't done this before have you?" He asked me
"No I am still a virgin" I whisper
"You trust me don't you?" He asked

I nodded. Of course I trust him I love him with all my heart.

"I will be careful I promise" he said as laid me down carefully.

I nodded and kissed him passionately. ( you guys know what happens next)

A two weeks later-
It has been two weeks since I lost my virginity to Justin and every part of that night was perfect. The only thing is I'm late. I should have been on my period three days ago but nothing. I haven't told anyone not even Justin. I have a free lesson just before lunch so I am going to buy a pregnancy test. I hope everything is okay.

Chapter 16 hope you enjoyed!
JiffannyShipper xo