Chapter 35- home at last

Tiffs POV-
I was waiting at the bike sheds for Justin. We finally get to go home and look after Paige. I cannot wait to see my babygirl I miss her so much. I saw Justin walking with his mates and I smiled to myself. I know my friends have ditched me but I am glad his friends haven't ditched him. I walked over to him, smiling. He smiled back and grabbed my hand I instantly intertwined our fingers. On the way home we had be talking about school and about me moving lessons. Justin said he was going to talk to Vaughan about it. When we got home I dropped my bag and ran up the stairs and in to my room where I knew Paige would be as it was just after three and she is always sleeping. I went over to the crib and slowly and carefully picked her up.

"Hey baby girl" I cooed softly
"You too are adorable" Justin said as he showed me the picture he just took of me and Paige.
"And so are you" I said smiling widely before passing Paige to him.
"Hello princess" Justin said softly

Just looking at Justin and Paige you can tell that she is his world. I know she is young but if you put her in to Justin's arms she will automatically fall asleep. I walked over to my bed and sat down. A few seconds afterwards Justin was sitting down next to me.

"She reminds me so much of you ya know" Justin said smiling
"Really? Sometimes she can really look like you" I said smiling back

He wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled up to his side.

"My two favourite girls" Justin said softly.

Sorry I know it is short but I will upload again later!
Chapter 35 hope you enjoyed
JiffannyShipper xo

Our secret ~ Justin and TiffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara