cincuenta y cinco

2 YEARS LATER

brenda's pov

"jack, can you get her bottle?" i yelled out from the kitchen, wiping my hand on a paper towel.

i heard jack run down from the staircase and jog into the kitchen.

"yeah, baby?" he asked, pulling out the bottle warmer.

i pointed to the milk carton on the counter and sat down on the kitchen chair, sighing.

it's been two years since jack and i started our relationship. we moved in together about a year ago (don't don't don't don't don't don't say it) and i recently had a beautiful baby girl. jack stuck with me throughout my whole pregnancy, and he's been so supportive and helpful with our girl.

her name is amelia, and she's jack's everything. i find it so cute how protective he is of her.

suddenly, jack came out of the living room with amelia in his arms, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"i think she's tired," he said, looking down at her small face.

"yeah, i'll do it." i said, getting out of the chair and walking over to her.

he looked at me and then back at amelia.

"no, it's fine baby. you look tired, just take a nap, ok? i'll take care of it," he said, pecking my lips before he started upstairs.

i smiled and walked up to jack and i's shared bedroom, lying on the bed.

so i guess this just happened.