cinco

jack's pov

"oh my godddd!" i yelled, rolling onto the sheets.

the slut, serena or selena or something like that, just giggled and batted her eyelashes. she attempted to get out of my bed gracefully to go put her clothes on.

"so jacky-jack, i have to go. but maybe tomorrow? i'm free," she said, putting on her jacket.

i sighed, she was really getting on my nerves right now. i mean i know she gave me what i wanted, but still.

"no, selena! you can't keep showing up at my house, i have things to do!"

her eyes turned into fire as she opened the door slightly. she pulled on her trashy ass ugg boots and laughed an annoying laugh.

"ohhh babyyy, my names serena."

and with that, she slammed the door and left.

ugh, finally. i pulled on my boxers and layed down in bed.

"brriiing brriiing briiin-"

my phone went off just as i was about to reach for it. i answered without checking the caller id.

"hey," i said.

"hey, man. what's up?"

i recognized the voice as nash.

"nothing really, dude. you?" i replied.

"you coming to my after party tonight? i mean one party a week isn't enough," nashs laugh was bitter, as though he didn't want to actually have a party.

"ummm, sure. i'll see, bro."

"ok, bye jack."

"bye," i said, hanging up.

i really don't think i was gonna go, but nash doesn't need to know that. i have only one thing on my mind that i really care about right now.

amm.summerlot.

us talking really started as an accident. i mean, we don't even talk, but i'm trying to get her to like me. she's super hot, she posted a snapchat story, and i've been stalking her for the past day. but she tries to ignore me.

no one can ignore me, especially now with her information getting leaked. she'll be mine, for real this time.

SORRY THIS WAS A FILLER FOR WHATS COMING TOMORROW