cincuenta y tres

so sorry for not updating yesterday, i had a lot on my mind so i couldn't really write.  enjoy this (:

THE ITALICS MEAN IT'S HER DREAM

brenda's pov

"brenda, i don't love you anymore. i want you to go find someone new, you were always a waste of my time. i hate you," jack spat, turning on his heel and walking out the door.

i leaned against my bedroom doorframe and sighed.  i could feel the tears prickling out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

i slowly slid down the wall and put my knees to my chest.  i can't believe jack would leave me like that, i thought that he loved me.  

i continued crying until i heard a door quickly open.  

"brenda! brenda!" they kept shouting.

i looked out from my hands to see jack standing there, with an angry look on his face.

he then started kicking me, and i was sure there was a bruise there.

i continued bawling my eyes out and yelled "stop!"

suddenly, i felt myself being shaken.

"brenda, baby.  wake up, you're crying," jack yelled, waking me up from my sleep.

"what?" i whispered, wiping my tears as i sat up in my bed.

"i stayed the night because the power went out again, and you were already asleep.  i heard you crying in your sleep, princess." he said softly, rubbing his thumb on my hand.

"i-i had this dream that you broke up with me and starting kicking me," i whined, the tears in my eyes starting to make their way out.

100K READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS IS ACTUALLY SO RAD