cuarenta y tres

i can't believe the year is over in a few hours omg

dedication for this chapter goes to @looklauren

brenda's pov

"do you want to go back to my place and just chill for a while?" jack asked once we got into his car.

"that sounds really fun, but i have to pick up my car from starbucks, remember? i left it there before we went ice skating."

he brought his fingertips over to my chin and kissed my lips.

"oh, that's no problem, baby girl.  we can pick it up tomorrow," he said smiling at me.

i nodded and thanked him.

-

"is anyone here?" i asked, when we got to jack's house.

"um, no.  i don't think so," he said, looking around.

he put his arm around my waist and led me over to his room.  we walked in and he sat me down on his bed.

"what movie do you wanna watch?  like, on netflix." he asked, turning on his tv.

i layed back higher on his bed, and put my head on his pillow.

"i don't know, you can decide," i said.

he smiled at me, "baby, you're too cute, stop it!"

i buried my face into his duvet and blushed.

"just, pick a movie jacky!" i laughed.

"jacky?" he asked, laughing and shaking his head.

"yeah," i laughed.

guys i was checking the demographics for this story yesterday and i saw the map that shows what percentage of readers read your story in different countries, and it was soooo insanely cool that people from other countries actually read this story.  stay true and suck ass (i changed it up this time)