dieciseis

*I DON'T WRITE SMUT, SO THIS WAS ALL WRITTEN BY A FRIEND (LENA I OWE YOU).  DON'T YELL AT ME FOR IT BEING DIRTY*

brenda's pov

i heavily gasped and my eyes went wide.  there in front of me, stood jack.  

this can't be happening! i gave him a wrong address, how could he still find my house?

i heard him clear his throat and shift his weight, so i looked up at him.

"what are you doing here?" i managed to rush out.

"isn't it obvious baby girl? i'm here to have thanksgiving with you," he smirked.

my eyes were still wide with shock, but i let him in anyways.

"b-but how did you know this was my house?"

"you can't lie to me, princess.  i'll let you off the hook this time, but if it happens again, you'll be punished," he said, smirking as we walked into the kitchen together.

"what am i supposed to tell my mom?" i asked.

jack just shrugged and winked at me.

-

i walked into the dining room where all my family was sitting.  this was going to be awkward.

"hey mom!" i said, leading jack over to her.

my mother turned around and scanned jack with her eyes.

"who's this?" she asked, smiling.

"oh, this is jack, my friend," i replied, nervously.

she nodded, believing my lies.

"hi! nice to meet you! i'm janelle, brenda's mom! come sit," she said to him, grabbing my hand and leading me to a few empty chairs.

-

dinner was almost over, and no one asked anything yet.  we're safe!

i suddenly felt a tap on my elbow.  i looked over to see who it was, and sure enough, it was jack. 

"baby, let's go upstairs, i need to go to the bathroom," he smirked.

"don't call me that!" i said, getting up.

he mirrored my actions and pushed his chair in.

while we were walking, i felt a pair of eyes staring at my ass.  i rolled my eyes and continued going up the steps.

"ok, it's the first door on your right," i said, pointing to the room next to mine.

he nodded and grabbed my right arm.

he pulled me into my room and slammed me against the wall, with surprisingly no effort.

he smacked my ass and moaned out a "princess, daddy needs you!"