cuarenta y ocho

you guys lmao last chapter was a joke i'm weak so many people fell for it

brenda's pov

jack walked into my room and sat down at his usual spot, the end of my bed. i went down to lay underneath my blankets, since it was cold.

"hey, could you pass me my phone," i softly said, after about 30 seconds of silence.

he simply nodded and passed me my phone, which was on the desk in front of him.

-

it's been about 30 minutes, and jack i haven't spoken a complete sentence to each other.

it's so awkward, and usually we have so much to say to each other.

i decided to break the awkward-ness, but jack beat me to it.

right when i opened my mouth, he turned around and looked at me.

"do you love me?" he blurted.

i could tell that he was surprised himself, because of the way he quickly closed his mouth and his eyes widened.

"what?" i asked, trying to be as gentle as possible.

i sat up and pushed my hair out of my face.

"you know what, jus-just forget it," he quietly said.

"of course i love you jack, i love you more than i can even explain." i spoke slowly.

his eyes quickly darted to mine. he moved over to me on the bed.

he gently grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug, with his arms around my waist.

jack's chin was on my shoulder as he whispered to me.

"brenda, baby, i love you. i love you so much more than that, you don't get it. you're my everything."

he finalized his words with a kiss on my neck.

btw you guys i saved your asses last chapter bc a lot of you would've gotten reported, etc if i hadn't gone and marked all your comments as "not offensive"