treinta y ocho

ok guys, so the current plan that i have for this book is pretty simple.  i'm going to be going up to 60 chapters, and then writing a sequel.  i love you :)

brenda's pov

"you're so cute when you're nervous, princess."

jack reached over me and grabbed the can of whipped cream.  i was already laying on my back next to him.

"stay like that," he demanded, taking the plastic cap off the bottle.  i nodded.

he shook the bottle to make the whipped cream fluffier (?) and then put one of his hands on my shoulders.

"baby girl, you're going to love this," he whispered in my ear.

before i knew what was happening, i felt the cold sensation of the whipped cream on my body.  i looked up to see jack concentrated on spraying (how do you even describe it) it in certain angles all over my body.

i looked at his arms, they were even more veiny and flexed.  i giggled at the feeling, it was starting to tickle.

jack looked up from my body and smirked.

"you like that, huh, princess!"

he dropped the can from his hands and pushed it off the bed, laying with his body over mine.

"look at me!" he demanded.  

i obliged out of fear, and also to see the rough look in his eyes.

"good girl.  i bet you can't wait for me to lick all that whipped cream off of you, slut.  but you're daddy's slut, so i'm going to make you feel so good," he whispered, his eyes staring straight into mine.

i know what you guys are thinking, "kayla omg all they do is have sex, where's the plot of this story?!?" but don't worry because next chapter, jack finally decides to make a move.

be happy and suck ass