veinti y dos

*I HAVE A RANT BOOK NOW! GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU LOVE ME*

brenda's pov 

i felt my heart pound in my chest as i locked my phone.

this could not be happening at this moment.  there was no way.  

-

after about 25 minutes of trying to calm myself down, and watching tv, i heard our doorbell ring.

i waited for either of my parents to answer it, but then realized that my dad was at work and my mom was grocery shopping.  i finally got up from the couch and answered it.  

my jaw dropped when i saw who was standing there.  it was jack, shirtless with khakis on.  

i saw a look of lust and anger in his eyes, as he stood in front of me.  

"princess?" he asked with false innocence.  

it was like the voice you use when you're trying to keep calm when you're mad.  

"y-yes?" i asked quietly, looking down.  

he pushed the door open and closed it behind him.  

jack grabbed me by the waist and pushed me into the living room, against the wall.

my back was slammed, surprisingly lightly, against the wall.  i felt his hot breath breathing in front of me, and i looked up at his face.

he was sweating, and there were drips of it slowly going down his face.  he smirked at me and pulled my arms up over my head.

"baby girl, you've been bad, and bad girls need to be punished," he whispered into my ear, before kissing my neck lightly.

it drove me crazy, because it was so gentle and i wanted him more.  

he turned me over swiftly, so that my front was now against the wall.

"you're going to like this, princess.  and remember, no noise or daddy'll punish you even more," he whispered again.

jack kept my arms pinned over my head with one arm, which was actually extremely veiny.  

with the other, he smacked my ass and put his hand against the top of it.  (ASKJFA;SDFHASOIF THIS IS SO WEIRD OMF)

i whimpered at his touch, and how good it felt to finally have him back.

"princess, let's go upstairs.  you need to be taught a lesson."

"ok, daddy." i said quietly, leading him upstairs to my room.

guys i'm so sorry this was short but i have a D+ in science rn and i need to get my grade up, so i haven't had time to work on wattpad.  sorry if this month, my updates come slower.  which they will, just warning you.

LOVE YOU THANKS FOR READING.