diecisiete

chapter dedicated to Fatoumatatata and westcoust bc babes

brenda's pov

jacks lips hungrily attacked mine as his hands explored my ass.

surprisingly, i didn't object.

but, i've got a trick up my sleeve that'll totally be worth this torture.

"daddyy!" i moaned against his lips.

i pulled away and started to strip in front of him. when i was in my bra and underwear, i sat down on my bed.

"come and get me," i whispered.

he smirked and walked over to the bed. he reached over and brought his hand up to take off my bra, until i pushed his hand away.

"do you want me, daddy?" i asked, in a false seductive voice while looking in his eyes.

jack looked eager as he replied, "yes, baby girl. i NEED you!"

i smiled, everything was going according to plan.

"ok, you have to show me how much you love me, and then i'll let you have me."

he nodded quickly and stood up.

"what do you need, princess?"

i giggled and got off the bed as well. i walked over to him and pressed a hand right above his dick (IM DYING IM JUDT A CHILD I FREL SO DIRTY).

"d-don't tease me like that," he growled, and i could tell he was vulnerable.

i giggled and let my hand rest there.

"i need you, daddy!" i replied.

"alright, baby girl," he said, removing my hand.

he was now in full control, as he slipped a hand into my fall vegetable. i hissed in pleasure, but whimpered.

"you like that, princess? you little slut, doing this while your family's downstairs!" he smirked, while continuing to rub.