treinta y cinco

am i really annoying you with this? ok one more time, i promise.

PLEASE GO READ MY RANT BOOK!!

brenda's pov

i rolled my eyes once more.

"what're you gonna do, make me watch you have sex with one of those sluts you like," i scoffed.

jack looked taken aback by my words and quickly stood up. i watched with angst as he started walking towards me.

"i told you, princess. good girls don't roll their eyes."

and with that, he grabbed the sides of my waist and pulled me up harshly.

"you're going to regret saying that," he said, not leaving me any time to even breathe.

jack pulled up my shirt and tossed it to a random corner in my room. he then smashed his lips onto mine, roughly put passionately. i debated to myself whether i missed his lips or not.

he moved his lips down to my neck, kissing roughly. i knew there were going to be marks there in the morning.

without breaking the kisses on my neck, he moved his hands up to my bra, and unclasped it. where the hell did he learn to do that?

he again tossed the bra onto my floor.

"i missed these two," jack muttered, finally allowing his lips to leave my body. (WTF WHO SAYS THAT SERIOUSLY JACK GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER)

he started massaging my breasts, while looking at my facial expressions.

"you like that baby, don't you!" he whispered in my ear.

he continued his current action, all the while going back to leaving hickeys right above my breasts.

i breathed out in pleasure and reached up to put my hands in his hair.

be happy and suck