diecinueve

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO bryanabelle BC HER BOOK PRISON IS MY LIFEEE

brenda's pov

"i have to go, but i'll talk to you later baby girl, alright?" jack asked, slipping a hand around my waist and walking towards the door.

we stood in front of the door, as we exchanged awkward smiles.

"maybe. i'll snapchat you later?" i said, sounding more like a question.

he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, and nodded.

"i have to go, see you babe," he replied, opening the door.

i replied with the same answer and opened the door for him. he walked out and closed it behind him.

i sighed and walked into the kitchen to help my mom clean up.

"so, jack seems nice. how come i've never seen him before?" my mom asks after a moment of silence.

i looked up at her and sat down at the table.

"yeah, he's cool i guess. he doesn't go to the same school we do."

she nodded and went back to cleaning.

i woke up from my nap by my phone going off.  i groggily reached for it on the couch and unlocked it.

i wasn't surprised to see that it was a snapchat notification.  

it was, of course, from jack.  i anxiously slid my finger on the blue icon.

'thanks for dinner baby girl.  you tasted great ;)'

i rolled my eyes and smiled.

'shut up.  you came onto me, that could be considered rape'

i replied and waited a moment until he sent another message.

'it's not rape if you enjoy it ;)'

i could hear my mom cleaning in the kitchen, the scraping of pots and pans still evident.

'um yes it is actually.  who doesn't enjoy getting fingered by a hot guy'

once i sent it, i immediatly regretted it.

'baby girl, of course you think i'm hot.  but don't worry, daddy's all yours ;)'

'quit it with the winking faces, jack'

i smiled and waited for his reply, forgetting i was still on the couch.  what does this boy do to me?

'oh you seem to love them, princess'

i read the message and turned off my phone, rolling my eyes and going back to my nap.

ok guys i wanted to let you know something.  i really, really, really, really, really, don't want to come off as rude or unappreciative, but this has been sort of bothering me since i started.  

so i update this book very frequently, four times a week usually.  and i try really hard to get chapters done on time, while doing my schoolwork and personal things.  so it really makes me upset when some people comment 'update!' or 'omg!! when are you going to update', which happens quite often.  i can't help it that i have a personal life an issues to attend to, and i'm sorry that i don't update every day.  but i try, so it would help me out a lot if you guys refrained from commenting those.  THANK YOU ILY!