cincuenta y dos

if you're not already, please follow my new fanpage on instagram. it's westsidegilinsky

brenda's pov

"chance!" i shrieked, grabbing the card off the monopoly game board.

we were about two hours into the power going out, and i'm actually surprised to say that it's not that bad.

jack and i have been playing board games for the entire time.

"i'm bored now, princess!" jack whined, grabbing the dice.

"well, what do you wanna do? we don't have many options, you know." i said, keeping my eyes on the property names.

he smirked, looking up at me through the dim candle light.

"i have an idea," he said, grabbing my hand.

i shook his hand off of mine and happily scoffed.

"jack, no. it's really dark, we're not gonna be able to see anything."

"that's the point! come on, please! we haven't had sex in months," he said.

at the same time that he said "months", i said "days".

"that's okay, baby. i don't want to pressure you into doing anything," he smiled at me.

i blushed and looked at the fire burning in the fireplace.

suddenly, all the lights in the house turned on. i looked around and my eyes turned wide with surprise and happiness.

"finally!" i yelled out, grabbed jack's shoulders and hugging him.

"baby girl, no. you wouldn't even make out with me during the power outage, there's no way i'm getting just a hug," he smirked, grabbing my face and kissing me.

i smiled into the kiss and pulled away, after about thirty seconds.

i want to cry right now, nobody in my family likes me. i think i might take a break from social media.