cuarenta y dos

chapter dedicated to @looklauren, go read her book.

brenda's pov

"ah jack! i'm dying! i'm literally gonna fall any second!" i squealed, holding onto the railing.

jack was skating across from me, and he was in front of me by a few feet.  he was actually a really good ice skater, which was surprising.

he turned around and skated towards me.  i kept my grip on the railing of the rink pretty tight.

he came up behind me and stayed stable on his skates, his hands finding their way to my waist.  he put his chin on my shoulder and kissed my neck gently.

"shh, princess.  i'll help you, just hold my hand, okay?" he whispered.

i nodded, slightly shaking from the freezing ice.

-

"baby, are you cold?" jack yelled from across the rink.

i held onto the rail once again and shakingly yelled back an "uh-huh".

he chuckled at me and swiftly skated over to me, grabbing my waist and leading me out of the rink.

"come on, let's get hot chocolate," he laughed again, as we walked hand in hand to the concession stand.

i went to sit down at the small bench in front of the stand to take off my skates, they really made my feet hurt.  i waited for about five minutes, before jack came back with two hot chocolates.

be happy and suck ass