dieciocho

lmao do you guys hate me for last chapter i'm sorry

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO @hypocriteen BC I LOVE HER

brenda's pov

i tried to contain my moans, considering my family was downstairs, but it was really hard to keep them in.

"ja-"

"i know, princess, just keep it in for me.  okay?" he said, looking at me with concern.

i couldn't respond, so i allowed him to continue.

he continued rubbing my fall vegetable, until he gently put two fingers in.

my eyebrows raised at his sudden action but i didn't object to it.  just knowing that i reacted so easily to him made his movements faster.

jack brought his lips up to my neck as he whispered dirty things into my ear.  he kissed the skin under my ear with each word he spoke. 

i don't know how much of this i can take.

-

"did you like that, baby?" he asked, after we finally stopped.  

we were both laying in my bed now, he had stopped his previous actions a while ago.

"i guess," i replied teasingly.

i could feel his jaw harden with my words and i smiled at his reaction.

"you weren't saying that five minutes ago," he said, like a little kid.

i rolled my eyes.

the only thing i could hear was our heavy breathing, as we both layed on either sides of my bed.

suddenly, jack spoke up.

"we should probably go back downstairs, your family's going to know somethings up"

"yeah," i replied, getting up and opening the door.

he followed behind me as we went downstairs together.  no one noticed that we were gone, which was actually a good thing.

as we walked back into the dining room, i saw my older cousin smirk at me from across the table.

i'm so screwed.

sorry that this was really short and kind of a filler ily