cincuenta y uno

i finally decided to remake an instagram account after my previous one got hacked! if you're a real homie then follow it maybe??? the username is westsidegilinsky

brenda's pov

"jack, i hate to tell you, but it's dark in here. how are we supposed to play board games?" i laughed.

currently, jack and i were cuddling on my bed, with a couple candles lit around us for light.

even in the dark, i could see his huge grin. he looked like a little kid when they get ice cream.

"come on, baby, please!" he said, dragging out the 'e'.

"uhh, fine!" i grunted, pulling the warm blanket off of me.

jack smiled really wide and grabbed me. he hugged me so tight that i could barely breathe.

"yay!" he smiled, kissing my cheek over and over again.

i groaned and pushed him off the bed.

"let's go to your living room!" he yelled, running out of my room and heading downstairs.

we had already turned the fire on there, so the room was slightly illuminated with the light of the fireplace.

"let's play monopoly!" jack screamed, jumping on the couch.

"jesus jack, stop screaming," i groaned, opening the game closet.

he walked over to me and gently grabbed my chin.

the next thing i knew, his lips were moving with mine as his hands were holding my chin.

"i'm sorry baby girl, i didn't mean to yell at you. i love you," he smiled, kissing my forehead when he was finished.

mood swing much?

chapter dedicated to @westcoust because carolina is a cutie!!