cuarenta y nueve

brenda's pov

"brenda baby, let me make love to you," jack whispered, looking at me.

"let me show you how much i love you, how much i care about you. i want your whole body, your entire beautiful body to be with me. i need you, and i know you need me." he looked at me with such concern.

i didn't reply, i simply kissed his lips passionately. he mirrored my actions and ran his arms around my body.

"i'm going to make you feel so good, baby." jack said in between kisses.

i blushed madly and pulled away from the kiss.

"no, you've already made me happy. now, it's your turn." i said with a smirk.

he smiled at me again and quickly nodded.

i brought my hand down to his khaki pants and played with the hem, all the while, smirking.

"don't tease me, princess. be a good girl for daddy," jack growled.

i shook my head, "make me, daddy."

his eyes turned dark with lust as i spoke.

instantly, i felt myself being pinned against the bed. his lips attacked mine as his arms went down to my ass.

"you're going to regret saying that, princess."

guys i'm so so so sorry that this formatted weirdly, because not even five minutes ago there was a huge poweroutage in my neighborhood and i couldn't go on wattpad, so i had to use microsoft word.

stay true and suck ass