seis

brenda's pov

i woke up with a bad neck ache. probably from the lack of sleep i got last night. it felt like someone was stabbing me continuously in the neck.

"bren!"

i heard my dad's voice from downstairs, waking me up fully.

"yeah," i replied groggily.

i walked downstairs still in my pajamas and headed into the kitchen.

when i reached the kitchen, i could already feel my dad's angry presence.

"brenda! you know better than to allow your personal information to be leaked onto a stupid social media application! mom told me about what happened, and i've very disappointed in your action!" my dad said, his eyes glued to mine.

i looked down at the table in an attempt to control my anger.

"it wasn't me! why would i leak my phone number and stuff? it was a hacker and it happened to millions of people, dad! so stop yelling at me and listen!" i said, in a calm but serious voice.

he looked taken aback by my words, but not surprised.

"you could have stopped it, you didn't have to put all that trust into one app. things happen in the world, brenda. you can't control them, but you can make them less harmful," my dad said, standing up to leave the conversation.

"ok, well thanks for the consideration," i whispered to myself.

i got up as well and ran upstairs to get my phone. i needed to check snapchat for any messages.

there, i saw a small blue box from 'j.g.101'

ugh, i should probably just open it and see what the hell he wants.

'daddy wants what daddy wants, baby.  and i'll get it.'

i shriveled my nose in disgust.  what? this is so disgusting!

i typed back a response, too annoyed to even look at his username.  

'that is disgusting and rude and innapropriate! i know that you're a horny teenager, but i s2g if you send me something like that again, i WILL call the cops and report you for harrassment.  ok "jack"?'

i was beyond disgusted and quickly locked my phone, setting the snapchat tab out of it's current list.  

i decided to just see if any of my friend wanted to hang out.