veinte y cuatro

this chapter was a filler sorry i'm just trying to make something out of this story 

brenda's pov

i woke up from the sound of a stupid bird outside my window.  of course, this only happened on a weekend.  

i rolled over on my bed and saw jack, sleeping soundly next to me.  he was more than half naked, with only boxers on.  

i looked over his sleeping body and checked my alarm clock.  yes, i still have one.

it was 9:06 am, which was really early for me.  

"baby girl, are you awake?" jack asked groggily, his eyes still closed.

god, his morning voice was so raspy and hot. 

"yeah, i just got up, sorry if i woke you up," i said, sitting up with my back against the headboard.

he licked his lips and sighed.

"it's fine princess, do you want to get up?" he asked.

his eyes were at my thigh level, so he had to look up to talk to me.  

i trailed my eyes down to his arm, it was secured on my waist and his fingers were lightly trailing up and down my hips.

i giggled and nodded.

he sighed and said, "okay, fine".

i pulled the covers off of us slowly.

"are you cold, baby girl?  your teeth are, like, chattering."

i stopped moving to see if they were.

"oh, i guess i'm a little cold, but i can just put on a sweater," i said, as jack got up from the bed.

he nodded and came over next to me, in the bathroom.

i was putting on my makeup as he sat down on the counter.  

"are you ok? you seem like you can't walk or something?" he said, with a huge smirk.

"ha, ha.  so funny," i replied, smiling.