ocho

FILLER BC IDK I WANNA UPDATE BUT I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT THIS PAST WEEK SO SORRY IF IT SUCKS ASLFAJEIJ

brenda's pov

i sqealed with laughter as i thought about what jack, whose name i finally found out, was thinking about right now.  he probably believed everything!

"oh my god, can you imagine him jerking off to your stories?!" 

avery was practically on the floor with laughter, barely being able to talk.

"shut up! that's gross, ave's!" i replied, picking up my phone to send another reply.

her laughter was starting to die down now, finally.  she crawled over to the bed and watched me carefully reply.

';)'

i scrunched up my nose at how random the statement was.  should i really be sending that?

"no, no! don't say that! here," avery said, grabbing my phone from my hands.

she typed for a few seconds before handing back my phone.  i checked the message menu to see what she wrote.  i could already tell that this was going to be dirty.

'oh i wasn't worried daddy...you'll take care of me, right ;)?'

"that's so dirty, oh god!" i said, dropping my phone.

she just nodded and giggled.

"did he reply yet?" 

"ummm," i checked my phone.

"nope."

she nodded and we waited, talking about homework for the time being.

i finally heard my phone make a noise, signaling that i got a reply on snapchat.

"he saw it!" i yelled, waving avery over to see it.

she got up and i opened up the message.  

'baby girl i'll take care of you anytime you need'

enclosed in the message after, there were three winking emoji's.

"this is HYS.TER.I.CAL!" i yelled, clapping my hands.

avery laughed and nodded, jumping off the bed to go back to her laptop.

after a few minutes, i felt my phone ring in my hands.

i quickly answer it, without checking the caller id. 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AND 100 VOTES!